I Am A Rock, I Am An Island
Saw this on a few different blogs, and thought it might be fun.
I am: wishing I were home in bed, it’s a rainy day and that sounds good.
I think: I overanalyze things that I should just let be
I know: that I’m going to Phoenix on Friday
I have: a mess of blue file folders sitting on my desk.
I wish: I was going to be able to see M before NEXT Friday
I hate: when people mispronounce my name … it’s KIR like BEER. It’s not rocket science people.
I miss: M
I fear: not being the best mom I can be
I hear: Co-worker talking on the telephone - loudly
I smell: cinnamon poptarts
I crave: kung pao chicken
I search: for ways to finish what I need to get done for a meeting on Friday
I wonder: if I’ll ever get married again
I regret: I don’t believe in regrets. I have but a very, very few, none of which I feel comfortable sharing with the world
I love: Clayton
I ache: my feet – too many consecutive days in hooker boots -- silver ballet flats today
I am not: a patient person
I believe: my family is important
I dance: with Clayton to silly made up songs
I sing: frequently, loudly, poorly.
I cry: when I’m sad
I fight: to make people hear my side
I win: rarely.
I lose: sometimes
I never: broccoli, brussell sprouts, lima beans
I always: have my cell phone
I confuse: myself, sometimes
I listen: many, many different things
I can usually be found: on the go
I am scared: of not being a good mom
I need: to get back to work
I am happy about: the glorious weather we’ve had lately – minus today since it’s raining, but I do love the rain too.
I imagine: what it would be like to be at home in bed
No comments:
Post a Comment