Crazy, busy day .. but TGIF!
It’s been crazy busy this morning. We usually have a staff meeting on Friday mornings, didn’t have one today, but that’s because it’s crazy busy, and we just didn’t have the time. I did have to sit in an meeting about doggie diarrhea - exciting! And now here it is almost lunch time. I don’t know what I want yet, but figure I better figure something out PDQ! Maybe Wendy’s … path of least resistance, since it’s right up the street and cheap.
Tonight is dinner out with some friends, add in watching the newly moved Chiefs game. I don’t know what I’ll do without my Chiefs on Sunday but I’ll manage. Lets hope that they can come out of Miami with a win! Go Chiefs!
Not sure what other weekends plans may be … going to make cookies, I think, on Sunday … we’ll see how that actually goes once Sunday gets here. I may be too tired to do that. Clayton and I will go out and do something tomorrow, we always do something fun on Saturday’s maybe we’ll go take pictures – I do hope to get to my ex-nephew’s house and see if he can fix the blower motor on my car so I can have reliable heat – not to long ago I was worried about having air (which much like the heat, works sporadically) Hopefully he can fix it. I know he won’t charge me and arm and a leg, which is always nice.
Anyhow I hope everyone has a great weekend! Enjoy the fall-ness of it!
1 comment:
I hope you're having a great weekend, too.
Post a Comment