Heat, Pneumonia and a Birthday
What a weekend. I took an extended weekend (although not THAT extended as I am here today at work .. blech). Thursday was a good day. Clayton and I hung out and played and had a really good time. Thursday night he was acting kind of sluggish and his breathing was funky, but I put him to bed (with me so I could keep an eye on him) and tried to go to sleep. About
Saturday was his birthday. It didn’t start out well. He threw up all over my bed. But he went back to sleep for a little bit – took a bath, and he seemed no worse for the wear. We headed out for birthday donuts. Then hit a few garage sales where he scored some play food for his kitchen. We came home and rested and then he did birthday dinner with Daddy at Hooters – where all the girls stood him up on a table and sand to him – he loved
it! Then ended the evening with one of the most amazing fireworks display I’ve ever seen!
Sunday was birthday party day at Chuck E. Cheese. The birthday boy had a great time, and got lots of presents. We weren’t able to play with any of them last night, because by the time we got home and got a bath it was time for bed .. so that’s what’s on the agenda for tonight.
Here are some pictures of the birthday boy!
Hope everyone had a great 4th! Be safe!
2 comments:
Poor little guy~ :( Mine battled pnumonia at his age too, it is FAST so you did good getting him to the Dr that fast, in hours it could of been worse, believe you me! ;)
Chuck E Cheese is always fun, I want to go right now! LOL
That looks like a goooood cake!
Post a Comment