Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to
I saw this awhile ago, and thought it looked fun. So without further ado …
The rules are this: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They must be REAL places, names, things…nothing made up! If you can’t think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if your name also starts with C. And don't use your name for the boy/girl name question.
Kirsten
1. Famous athlete: Kirby Puckett
2. Four letter word: Kite
3. Street name: Knickerbocker Place (a little street that’s about half a block long)
4. Color: Khaki
5. Gift: Kit-Kat
6: Vehicle: Krunk Car (hey, it’s in a dr. seuss book!)
7. Tropical location: Kauai
8. College Major: Kickboxing
9. Dairy Product: Kaukauna (it’s a brand of spreadable cheese)
10. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Kit-Kats
11. Boy Name: Kris
12. Girl Name: Kyra (which would have been Clayton’s name if he were a girl)
13. Movie Title: K-9
14. Alcohol: Kir Royale
15. Occupation: Keyboardist
16. Flower: there is not a single K flower that I’m aware of
17. Celebrity: Kirsten Dunst – not that I like her, but it was the first thing that came to my mind, plus she pronounces her name the right way
18. Magazine: Knit 'N Style
19. US City: Kenosha, WI
20. Sports team: Kansas City Chiefs (duh!)
21. Something found in a kitchen: Kitchen Aid Mixer
22. Reason for being late: Keys are lost
23. Something You Throw Away: Kitchen trash
24 Things You Shout: "Kirsten Lynn” – If you’re my mom and I’m in trouble!
25. Cartoon Character: Krazy Kat (that’d be 2 points if it were scatagories)
1 comment:
Oh how fun. I do love me some surveys. I may steal this one!
--Ang, asmalltowngirl.com
Post a Comment