Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Sometimes you tell the day, by the bottle that you drink; sometimes when you're alone, all you do is think


For the past 20 years I've been in love with Jon Bon Jovi, so imagine my pure glee when I heard he'd be the guest musician on American Idol last night ... and not only was he the guest, it was Bon Jovi night, and not just rock night. . . . Jon is one fine man. Seriously. As for the idols? I thought that Lakisha did a great job with what is one of my favorite Bon Jovi songs ... however, since last week and this week's votes will be combined to determine what two people are going home, it may have been too little too late for her. She's not my favorite. I like Jordin, who didn't do so hot last night, and made me feel old when she gushed on and on that her mom was a HUGE Bon Jovi fan. And although I love Blake, and may have a teny tiny crush on him (or maybe more than that) I'm not sure of his performance last night. I agree with Simon though in that people would either love it or hate it .. and i was surprised that all the judges loved it. I thought it was just OK. As for the others ... no real stand outs. But I think the two people that will be going home tonight will be Phil and Lakisha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do love me some Jon Bon Jovi. And, unlike many rock stars, he just gets better with age.....

--Ang, asmalltowngirl.com