Every new begining comes from some other beginings end
Well, the begining was two weeks ago. or if you count when we started "talking" (or e-mailing as the case may be), the begining was 19 days ago. and now, tonight, we go for date number 3. The first two have been great. amazing. perfect. i suspect tonight will be the same. tonight is the first "private" date. Previously we've met out ... and had great times. Eating. Browsing the bookstore. Playing trivia. Tonight is movie night. I'm nervous. Happy. But nervous. A good nervous. Even if things do not work out between us, i don't think I could have asked for a better first post-divorce relationship. Do we even have a relationship? I'm going out of town next week, and he told me he'd miss me .... i don't know. right now, i'm just enjoying the begining. that's one of the best parts of a relationship anyhow. where everything is new and exciting, and you're excited to see and/or talk to the other person ... but for now, I'm really, really looking forward to tonight.
1 comment:
Aww Kristin how awesome! I am so happy for you! Hope date #3 goes as well for you two!
Congrats!
Post a Comment