What the world needs now is love, sweet love. It's the only thing that there is just too little of.
I swear i'm a 13 year old school girl and not a 34 year old divorced mom of a 4-year old. I'm totally smitten with this guy. I like him. What kind of like? The kind of like where you get butterflies in your stomach when you think about them. It doesn't help that he continues to be sweet, and say sweet things ... I told him that the best part about my week was this awesome date I went on, and he said that he went on an awesome date too .. so I told him to tell me about it ... and he did. Our date, in his words.
I met this incredible girl at ZR, we went to Tom-fooleries and got to know each other. We took a walk and ended up at Barnes and Noble where we perused the books and made witty comments about anything that caught our eye. I then walked her to her car where we said good night and enjoyed an awesome kiss. Then I floated to my car and drove home!
Tell me that's not sweet. And if i re-read that, as i have probably a million times since this morning, it just makes me giggly and smiley.
No comments:
Post a Comment