The grey ceiling on the earth, well it's lasted for awhile
Happy Spring everyone! a few weeks late. Yes, i realize it's been about 4 months since my last blog post. i doubt anyone is even reading this anymore. But you never know. It's also been about a month since M very unceremoniously dumped me - via e-mail - for no real reason. The day before the one year anniversary of our first date. We'd had a rocky few months -- starting with not talking or seeing each other at all the entire month of December, but resuming things in January and things were going well -- and then I jumped. And things were going well again. And then they weren't. and then they were ... OK. And then all of the sudden, totally out of the blue. He dumped me. I wasn't OK. But I am now.
Spring is officially here, and maybe the weather is finally going to stay warm ... although it looks like a few rainy days this weekend -- that whole April showers thing, I guess. Of course rain Saturday morning will interfere with t-ball practice, and rain the rest of the day Saturday interferes with my plans to deal with my flower beds. But hopefully soon, I'll have some lovely flower beds chock full of pansies.
I'm sure I have a lot more to say, but can't think of any of it right now ....
4 comments:
Ugh, spring ain't here in CHicago yet. Makes me so crabby!
Keep your chin up, your spirits high and you will find the man who truly deserves YOU!
I read you!!! As for M.... you know my feelings on that. Manic is right, you will find the man who truly deserves you...
Hey, here I am leaving you another comment! You must blog more! Also, go to my blog and leave a comment on WHAT you would hope Jen would write in your book if you were to win Pretty in Plaid! LOL! Steph
I see and talk to you almost daily on FB but wanted to say hey I do check in here from time to time, apparently not in 6 weeks tho! HEE! I gave up I suppose! I haven't been blogging much myself lately so I totally understand. ((HUGS))
Post a Comment