Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Hand To Hold On To

The meme rules: 1. put your music player on shuffle 2. press forward with each question 3. use the song title as the answer to the question - EVEN if it doesn't make any sense whatsoever - NO CHEATING! I used my "Sing along" playlist, which basically is the list of songs I know all of the words to and sing along with the most. It's my most played list. Very telling when I look at the songs, actually thinking about the words to them all.

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? It’s Not Over - Daughtry
WHAT'S YOUR OUTLOOK ON LIFE? Making Love out of Nothing At all – Air Supply
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? All She Wants To Do is Dance – Don Henley
WHAT DO STRANGERS THINK OF YOU? Baby Hold On to Me – Eddie Money
HOW IS YOUR LOVE LIFE? Three Lock Box – Sammy Hagar
HOW WILL YOUR LOVE LIFE BE IN THE FUTURE? A Little More Love – Olivia Newton John
ABOUT YOUR KIDS? Pictures of You – The Cure
ARE YOU GOOD AT SCHOOL? Lay Down Sally – Eric Clapton
WILL YOU BE SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE? I Can’t Drive 55 – Sammy Hagar
WHAT SONGS SHOULD THEY PLAY ON YOUR BIRTHDAY? Stacy’s Mom – Fountains of Wayne
WHAT SONG SHOULD THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? China in Your Hands – T’Pau
THE SOUNDTRACK OF YOUR LIFE? Love Bites – Def Leppard
YOU AND YOUR BEST FRIEND ARE . . .Absolutely (Story of a Girl) Nine Days
HAPPY TIMES? I Got A Name – Jim Croce
SAD TIMES? It’s My Life – Bon Jovi
EVERYDAY? Stairway to Heaven – Led Zepplin
FOR TOMORROW? Crazy For You - Madonna
FOR YOU? It Takes Two – DJ Rob Base and EZ Rock
WHAT DOES NEXT YEAR HAVE IN STORE FOR ME? Don’t Tell Me What Love Can Do – Van Halen
WHAT DO I SAY WHEN LIFE GETS HARD? Sending out an SOS – The Police
WHAT SONG WILL I DANCE TO AT MY WEDDING? Behind These Hazel Eyes – Kelly Clarkson
WHAT DO YOU WANT AS A CAREER? Hitch a Ride - Boston
YOUR FAVORITE SAYING? Orange Crush - REM
THE SONG THAT YOU WILL PUT AS YOUR SUBJECT? Hand To Hold On To – John Mellencamp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to play but alas no IPOD. Sigh. I really think I need one and soon!